Ginger Robinson took Callie's pictures while we were home. Check out Ginger's work and her photography business.....
Captivated Photography She did an amazing job!!! We woke Callie up from a nap and she was NOT happy. But, Ginger worked her magic and we were able to calm Callie down for a few good pictures....well we think
great pictures :) The pictures are numbered for our family as they are trying to figure out which ones they want. Feel free to leave comments about what you think about the pictures.
Ginger, you are the BEST photographer I know. Thanks for having patience with Miss Callie and for being such a dear friend to us. We love you!
1001

1002

1003

1004

1005

1006

1007

1008

1009

1010

1011

1012

1013
Hey it looks like I beat Ellen on this comment :)!!!! I of course am not partial in the least but I believe this is the most beautiful and photogenic baby I have ever seen! Let me be the first to tell you that you need to contact Gerber baby food and suggest that they use her picture. That is what a lot of people use to tell me about Miss Callies mom. Love ya 3, MOM-MIMI
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - these are adorable!! 2 and 4 are my fav's, with 10 not far behind! We miss seeing you 3 around. Hope you are adjusting back to life at the beach!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity to photography your little angel!! She's such a beauty :) hope to skype soon! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteOh my how will you ever make a choice, they are amazing photos, absolutley adorable. Her blue eyes just shine! So thankful tos spend time with you 3, love and miss you.
ReplyDelete