Sunday, July 31, 2011

32 Weeks

I'm Back!!!
Our summer is over and we made it out alive and well. It was a great summer and there will be more to come on our Goings blog. But for now, we must catch up with the little Goings!!!

I am now 32 weeks along in this pregnancy!!!

Crazy how fast time is flying by. I am ready to be finished with this pregnancy but I am trying to enjoy it as much as I possibly can. I just feel so big and I am constantly hot and uncomfortable. But, I am excited to meet the new baby that is constantly flipping and flopping around in there ;)

I went to the Dr. on Monday and she said everything is looking great and right on target. We are looking to welcome our little one into the world around September 19th. We still don't know if it is a boy or a girl but we are super excited for the surprise we will have on that day!!!

Look who thought she wanted to be in the picture with Momma!!

I can't believe in less than 8 weeks we will be the parents of 2 little ones!!!! Crazy, Scary and Exciting times ahead for our family.

2 comments:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of your growing belly. Can't wait to meet that little baby!

    ReplyDelete