Wednesday, March 21, 2012

6 Months Old

My baby girl is 6 months old!!!!
NO Way!!!! This has been the best but the hardest 6 months of my life. Addison was a tough baby but we see her shifting out of that phase. Each and everyday she becomes a more routine and happy baby, which makes this Momma happy. She is doing better about her sleeping and eating schedule and I am still able to time their afternoon naps together, which gives me a break to clean, blog or rest myself :)

As far as love, I can't believe how much I love this little girl. I knew I would love her but she totally has my heart. I can't wait to see her in the morning and pick her up to snuggle. She is my baby and I will always treasure the moments I have snuggling with her!! She is just the most precious little thing and I can't imagine my life without her. Seeing her smile and start to enjoy life has made those hard 6 month worth it!! Plus us getting more sleep has made SUCH a difference!

She is such a good eater. She is loving eating her real food. She has been eating anything we give her. She has tried: pears, apples, bananas,chayote, avocado, zucchini and carrot. Plus she loves her rice cereal for breakfast. We went to the Dr. today and he gave her a clean bill of health. This is the first time I have taken a baby to the Dr. and he simply wrote down her length, weight and then wrote SANA (Healthy). No vitamins, protein powders, nothing! He said she looks great. She is 14lbs 5oz and 25.5 inches long and we are finally starting to wear 3-6 month old clothes.
check out those baby blues
Lovin' life with my baby girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. PRECIOUS BABY GIRL. Can't wait to love on her again soon!!!!
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete