Wednesday, June 20, 2012

9 Months Old

*did anyone notice I posted the wrong pictures!!!! I posted 8 month old pictures!!! Let's try this again with the real pictures. *
Sorry I am so far behind!!! My baby girl turned 9 months old. I can hardly believe my eyes. She is standing up all the time and it brings tears to my eyes when I see her and Callie STANDING together and playing. My baby should not be standing up :)

 Addison is a sweet little thing. We love her smile and giggle. She loves being a part of our family. She LOVES Callie and just watches us all and takes it all in. Of course she does like to voice her opinion a lot and let me tell you, she has a set of lungs!! That girl knows what she wants and she will always let you know how she is feeling about it.  She is one small, yet determined little girl. She is still only 17.5lbs and is 27.5 inches long. She is a little shrimp but full of love, joy and sheer willpower.




Having the two tots has been crazy and many days have left us feeling like we just finished walking through the center of a tornado! But Addison has been a true joy to my life. She has filled a space in my heart that I didn't even know existed. She makes me smile and my heart is overflowing with love for her.




We are staring to plan and think about her birthday party coming up around the corner....what seriously? not cool! These 9 months have flown by Addison Mia. I have loved every second with you, you little street rat!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment