Monday, July 23, 2012

10 Months Old

10 months has flown by faster than I can ever explain. It has been a whirlwind and at times I didn't know if the 4 of us were going to make it out alive. Well it is true, we have all 4 survived 10 months together as a family ;)

 Here is our sweet baby girl at 10 months old!!!

Here are the other pictures I had to choose from!!!


This girl is always on the move! She is on the move sitting still. She is always dripping with sweat and we have decided it is because she is CONSTANTLY moving. She is crawling around so fast and now walking! It is crazy to watch her try to keep up with big sis. She is a trooper and oh so motivated. She wants to grow up faster than my heart can take it. She wants to do what we do, eat what we eat and watches everything we are doing. She is definitely 10 months going on 13 years old!

 She still lights up our lives. She is such a snuggle bug. When I walk in the room in the morning she says "Ma-ma", holds up her arms and then wraps her legs so tight around me and squeezes me. Then she will pat my shoulder or back. It makes my heart skip a beat every morning and makes getting up something I look forward to (the waking up might be an exaggeration :)

Addison Mia, I can't explain my love for you. I love your ambition and your knowing what you want! It is hard to deal with at times but I know in the long run it will be something that makes you a strong woman for Christ! I look forward to the months a head and knowing you have a birthday around the corner bring a tear to my eyes. I love you sweet baby and please try not to grow up too quickly. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment