Tuesday, August 21, 2012

11 Months Old


My baby girl is now 11 months old!!! It just doesn't seem possible. I felt like we just brought her home from the hospital. It has been a fun adventure to see how she has changed and blessed our family. She adds so many joys and emotions to our family. One minute she is filled with joy, smiles and giggles and the next it is cries, screams and completely upset. She is filled with such extreme emotions. 

She continues to be a little ham. She loves to play "shy" but flashes her sweet smiles.
She still loves to eat. She will eat anything and everything we give her. She definitely out eats Callie but she must have a high metabolism because she doesn't gain too much weight. She is about the same size as Callie when she was her age. 

The sisters ALREADY fight. They fight over toys. They love to both be playing with the toys the other one has. There are many times of both screaming and crying at each other. There are also times of joy when they are giggling, playing and laughing together. They are a MESS!!!
Addison is now on the "run". She loves to be chased all over the house.  She squeals and laughs as you chase  her. She always has to be carrying something in her hand and we pretend like we are grabbing it from her. That would be her favorite thing to do.

She loves walking and running around. She thinks she is BIG stuff. 

Our Princess Mia
Addison Mia, I can't believe how fast time is going by. I love everyday I have with you. You are such a sweet little girl filled with so much love and goodness. You make my heart skip a beat when you giggle and smile. I can't imagine my life without you in it. These 11 months have been ones I will never forget. May you keep the strong ambitions you already have for your life. I love that about you!!! Thanks for loving us you sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment