We headed down to White Water for our first trip of the season!!! Finn was super excited until we actually got there :) It took him a long time to warm up to the idea of pools, life jackets and my mom making me learn how to swim.
As we were getting ready we realized we didn't own a boy hat!! The girls "found" Finn a hat!!! LOL
As you can see, Finn was wiped out. He crashed around nap time. There was so much noise but he was OUT!
There is the gang. Callie, Ainsley, Paisley, Addison, Destiny and Finn. Yes, Tab and I braved White Water alone with ALL those kids. We are not nuts, I promise. And poor Finn. So ready for his buddy Lain to come help him stay sane.
The sisters planned to wear their matching suits. Cal was made I was taking a picture because she knew we were leaving and she was not a happy camper. She had a BLAST at the wave pool and lazy river.
At least Sis is happy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment