The changing table. We tried to match the stain (which was impossible). But, the changing table is stained and complete. The baskets are even stocked and ready to go. I am SO pleased with my changing table. I am so proud of Preston and the great job he did.

A few weeks ago I went to the material shop and ordered a curtain. If you buy your material there they will make the curtain for free. Sweet deal!! So, I picked out the material and gave them the dimensions of the door and picked up my curtain 9 days later :) It is hard to see against the light but the colors are brown and tan. It really helps bring the room together. I love it.

More to come on the room.......

Awesome! Love the crib...and what a story to tell your little one some day! Looks like you're almost ready for her arrival! Sending hugs, love and prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteOops...forgot to comment on the amazing changing table! Preston, you, too are a carpenter! You did a great job!
ReplyDelete