Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting Ready

On top of our busy days we have been trying to prepare diligently for the arrival of our little one. There is SO much to prepare for mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. During the evenings we have been devoting our time to getting her room ready.

Here is her daddy painting her room for her.


He was rocking out!!
Preston has also been working on wood projects and I have been sewing. Little by little we get things finished and marked off our list. We are waiting to hear something on our crib. We will let you know when it comes in and share that story with you all.
We weren't able to bring everything home with us on this trip. So, my lovely parents and brother will be bringing down the rest when they come for Christmas!!!
But, we have unloaded and organized everything that made it down on the first load. Seeing this sight makes me giggle every time I see it.



I can't wait to see her in all those little outfits. But, when she comes, she already has fresh clean clothes to wear!!

More to come soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Court,
    I am soooo excited to be coming down there in a few days. Those clothes are so cute on the line. Save somethings for us to help you both do when we get there :)
    Love ya 3,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete