Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our Baby Shower

I had SO many pictures from the baby shower and I wanted you guys to be able to see them all. To save me and you time I put them all on one grid. You should be able to click on the whole thing and then zoom in on the pictures to see them a little more clearly. If you were at the shower and you see a picture you want just send me a message and I will send you a larger copy.

Our shower was just a joy! We were not only showered with lots of gifts but with tons of love. It was so great to see all those family members and friends in one location and they were all there because of our coming child. Joy was definitely present in that room.

A HUGE shout out to this group of ladies.
The shower wouldn't have been possible with out them. From left to right in the picture above: My sister-in-law Andrea, my mother-in-law Betty G, my sister-in-law Stephanie, my aunt Andrea, my sister Tammi, our dear friend Angie, and my mom Terry. They are each a huge part of my life and I am so thankful for each of them and their friendships to me. It was such a blessing to have them plan this special day for Preston and I and our little girl. There were many hours, emails and lots of time and hard work put in to planning (and then re planning once we found out it was a girl :) a perfect shower. There were so many beautiful little touches that didn't go unnoticed. I will forever cherish that day and the special things you did for me.


Posted by Picasa


Some highlights for me:
*Beautiful cookies that were decorated into the wee hours of the night
*My two requests for food items: sausage balls and fruit pizza
*An amazing diaper cake, with so many fun things hid inside
*The rattle cupcakes that melted in my mouth
*Two punches to die for
*The colors of the shower, brown is such a runner up to black and I love yellow these days
*The sign that was changed for our little girl
*The sign held by 2 palm trees (made me feel at home)(since they were Mexico palms :)
*Seeing Grandpa Joe even helping blow up balloons
*Seeing several men at the shower! Way to step up guys!
*Uncle Troy taking pictures for us
*Having an afternoon with my daughter's future great-grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and dear friends who will feel like family to her.

I can't wait for our daughter to meet each and every one of you. We will raise her to know she has been and will always be blessed by you dear people. Thanks for all your love and support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment