Preston and I had an amazing photo shoot with Ginger. She is such a talented artist. She really knows what she is doing and you can tell she loves it. Preston and I loved our time together and with her. Then, when we got the pictures back we were speechless. She was able to capture memories and emotions for us that we will never ever forget. Thanks Ginger!!
Readers, I need your help!! I want to print out some 8x10's and I can't decide which ones. I want to know what is your favorite one of just me and then your favorite one with both Preston and I.
Just count the pictures starting with one and tell me which number you like. If you are having a baby, have a little one or needing an updated family portrait. You should treat yourself!!!
1

Let me know what you think!!!






















Hmmm. I love all of them, but I think my favorites of you are 17/18/19 (18 mainly) and of y'all, 20/23 with 14/16 coming in close 3rd and 4th. :) So cute! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletethis is a tough decision because I like so many. I love the people in the pics. My favorite of you is 17. My favorite of the two of you is 20 and 22. Take your pick.
ReplyDeleteLove You
I know I told you my pics on the phone but I thought I would also put it in writing...
ReplyDeleteMy favorite of you is #17,#19
My favorite of the two of you #2,#22
Love ya 3
They are all so wonderful, of the two of you I like #22, of you it is a toss up between #4 and #17. I don't know how you will ever pick they are all great! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete