Monday, November 23, 2009

What is Grandma doing?

When we found out our little boy was a little girl, it was exactly 2 days before the baby shower!!
So the grandma to be ran straight home to fix a few things for the shower.
1. Buying and adding pink balloons
2. Changing the color of ribbon for the rattle cupcakes
and 3. Changing the It's a Boy sign to It's a Girl!!!

We had to take pictures to show our daughter someday. She will totally appreciate all grandma's hard work! It was fun though and a great story :)



P.S. While this Grandma was changing the sign the other Grandma was scurrying around town exchanging her boy clothes for girl clothes!! Fun times.
Coming soon...Baby Shower pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Okay this grandma looks totally crazy! I wish I had seen those pictures before hand. I distinctly remember Preston saying that they were GOOD pictures. I am not sure I will trust his judgement of a GOOD picture anymore!
    I know the picture is only as good as the subject :).
    Love ya 3,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete