Friday, November 20, 2009

Our Baby Girl

It's officially a girl!!!

Some very dear friends of ours have an Ob/Gyn clinic in Bolivar. So while we were home they let us get a 3D/4D ultrasound at their clinic. It was amazing to see our little girl so clearly.
Her little feet

Her profile

What a precious face


Her little hands
Here is a little video


here she is crying



This is my personal favorite

sleeping so peacefully

Words can't describe how great that day was to us. Yes, it was a shock to learn we were having a little girl but we are excited to embark on this journey that God has planned for us. We are so thankful we were able to see her and that her grandparents were able to see her as well. We continue to pray for her to grow strong and healthy over these next few months.

Kevin and Susan, thank you SO much for your friendship and your love. We love you both dearly.

If anyone out there is looking for a new Ob/Gyn and they live in Bolivar then click HERE to check out Kevin's clinic. He is an amazing Dr. and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

3 comments:

  1. Court and Preston,

    Very cute!!! I am going to have to remember to check both blogs now. Love ya 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS beyond words...love her already! Thanks for sharing your girl with us.
    I'm anxious to hear how the "getting the crib checked through" scenerio went! I'm sure you have a story!!! It was so wonderful to see you both and to pat your belly, Court. Blessings to my favorite PV family!

    love you! Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I'm so glad that baby girl goings has her own page now. She's already so very special!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete