You're right...on this gray day, these pics were like a little ray of sunshine, By the way, I love the onsie and the shoes! ;-)
Love it! Give us a few days and we will get our Callie fix in person!
Okay the pics are really cute but I need to hold,kiss,squeeze little Miss Callie to be fixed :). Glad to hear about the U.S. passport arriving - Whew!!! We will be anxiously waiting for April 1 to arrive.Love ya 3,MOM-MIMI
You're right...on this gray day, these pics were like a little ray of sunshine, By the way, I love the onsie and the shoes! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Give us a few days and we will get our Callie fix in person!
ReplyDeleteOkay the pics are really cute but I need to hold,kiss,squeeze little Miss Callie to be fixed :). Glad to hear about the U.S. passport arriving - Whew!!! We will be anxiously waiting for April 1 to arrive.
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI