Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top!

My mom bought Callie this adorable cherry outfit. She had asked me to take pictures of her in it. Well, she has finally grown into it!! (even though the capri's are still a little long).Mom says she already has a scrap page planned. I will be excited to see it.

Enjoy these pictures of my quickly growing baby.




Off on an adventure



What does she spot....



The park, of course!!!

Look at her climbing!!!


Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
After a long hard week, we are having a nice weekend~

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe how curly her hair is getting in the back, doing the same thing that yours did. Thanks for the pics I will need to get busy ;)
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMIx2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking sweet little Callie! Maybe she's wearing high waters instead of long capris :) She looks adorable!
    Love you!
    T

    ReplyDelete