Monday, June 20, 2011

Watermelon Girl

I used to tread the grocery store with Callie. But now she is so good there. Especially since I shop at the store that has a race car hooked to the cart. It feels like I am driving a boat but she has a blast steering the wheel and saying "hi" to everyone was pass in the aisles.
The other day we were in the store and I bought a watermelon. I put it next to her so she could explore something new and there wasn't much space in my cart :) She had a blast with it. She would point at it as we passed by people in the aisles. I then noticed that she was wearing an outfit with little watermelons on it!!! What a cute photo opt!!

In this picture I think she is waving at somebody walking by


and now talking to who knows!!!
(notice the light pink shoes with the red outfit)
She insisted upon wearing THOSE shoes. I pick my battles, so that was one decision I let her make. It made me smile though :)

Here is another random Callie picture. This was a watermelon shirt from cousin Emerson.
I thought I would throw it on here since it is a watermelon theme and it is Monday!!!

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment