Today we have made it to 38 weeks!!
What a pregnancy this has been. It has been hard, exhausting and sealed my fate for having more kids :) I have done my best to have a positive attitude, not complain and enjoy every moment BUT I don't feel like I have done a good job. I feel sorry for poor Preston, my family and friends. I hope I have not complained too much. I am now super ready to get this little tot out of my belly. I am glad we made it this long but I have reached the beyond uncomfortable point!!! The goal is to make it to September 20th. My mom will arrive the 19th and then the surgery is scheduled in the morning on the 20th. We will see if we make it that long. My Dr. has informed me that if I don't take it easy then the baby will come early. She said to make it to the 20th I should go on bed rest. WELL, that has been hard. I hate just laying around while Preston has to do EVERYthing!!! So, I am trying to rest as much as possible and I am trying to keep this little tot inside and baking a little longer.
We are beyond ready to meet this little one. We are just SO excited to see which name we will be calling it. Will it be a boy or a girl? Will it look like Callie? What will its temperament be like? So many questions and we are super excited for its arrival!!! I truly have enjoyed this journey and I look forward to the special life God will be sending our way. I pray we will be able to be the best parents we can be and teach him or her the truth and raise them to be a godly adult.
Thanks for your prayers for me, the babe, poor Preston and Callie (who has NO clue what is going to happen!!!)
You look AMAZING!! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable but you've done so well. You have nothing to apologize for to anyone. You have a very important job to do and it's not an easy one so the complaints or lack there of have been only feelings of the truth and understandable.
ReplyDeleteYou're going to be a wonderful Mommy of 2 beautiful children. You will do an amazing job and I bet it will come just as natural as having one did. Miss Callie will always be your baby but she's going to be a wonderful big sister and she'll always know she's so loved.
We love you and can't wait to meet the new little one! Hang in there sister.