Thursday, September 1, 2011

September


Well, I made it to September!!!!! (can you believe it is already September!!?) I really wanted the baby to wait to be born in September. I LOVE sapphires so I am excited to have a sapphire baby.
Since it is September I decided we needed to start our guessing for baby #2. I am scheduled to have a C-section on September 20th. I am really praying the baby will wait until that day but you just never know.

We would love to know your guesses!!!

1. Is it a boy or girl?
2. What is its name?
3. What will it weigh?
4. Will it have hair? What color?
5. What color eyes?

We are SO excited to meet this next little baby. It's timing has been very difficult so we are thinking it is going to be one special baby!! Keep praying for me and the sweet little life that has formed inside of me. 19 days to go!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. BOY!!!
    Joey Troy Goings
    7lbs 7ozs
    Lots of dark brown hair
    Well beautiful blue eyes of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy
    ---
    6lbs 10oz
    light brown hair
    blue

    can't believe it's almost time!! love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl
    not telling the name yet
    7lbs 3oz.
    brown hair
    blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl
    Prestina Adamette Goings Malesky
    7 lbs. 2 oz.
    Brown Hair
    Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. coming in at the last second!

    boy
    Tom Petty Goings
    7lb 9oz
    brown hair
    blue eyes

    ReplyDelete