Sunday, April 29, 2012

7 Months Old

Really, my baby is 7 months old?!! Doesn't seem possible and makes my heart hurt. I hold her and cherish every second I have to snuggle her. Knowing she will soon be on the move and no time to snuggle with her Momma. So, while she still wants to be in my arms, I relish in it :)
Addison Mia did not grow much this month. She is still not to 15lbs. The scale actually said 14lbs 15oz. She is still wearing 0-3 or 3-6 month clothes and we can see her ribs!! She is a skinny runt just like her big sis.
This baby girl loves to smile. She has just a precious personality. I love her and can relate to her emotions. She is sometimes very sweet and happy but don't make her mad. She can switch at the drop of a hat to VERY mad and she will let you know!! But this sweet precious smile warms my heart every time I see it.


Even though she is a skinny little girl, she is quite the eater. She eats pretty much anything and everything.
We have started her eating meats along with her veggies and fruits. We have started to feed her puffs and crackers and the other day we let her have some watermelon. I have a video to show you how she ate that...it will be coming soon. 


Is she crawling yet?!! We don't know what to call it. Below is a video to show how she gets from point A to point B. 
Addison Mia, our family is not the same without you. You brighten Daddy's days, you warm my heart and your sister is thrilled to have you in her life. I can't even imagine what life would be like without you in it. I am loving your sweet personality. Each month that passes gives us new insight into you and the great little person God has made you to be. He has great plans for you, I know it!!! Love you my princess Mia.  P.S. I LOVE the way you blink rapidly at anything you are not quite sure of!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the video, I think I would call it the caterpillar! How precious is Miss Addison Mia! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Her crawl is definitely different than Miss Callie's. She will be on the move chasing Callie before much longer....and then LOOK OUT :)
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete