Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to me!!! Today is 10 de Mayo (aka May 10th, Mother's day). I like celebrating on any other day than Sunday so we are celebrating with the Mexicans today.
I have so many things to be thankful for as a mother, but the main two reasons are these beautiful babies!!!
I don't deserve these girls but, God gave them to me and I love them!! I am thankful they have chosen to love me back :) I hope to strive to be a better Mom each day. It is the hardest but most rewarding thing I have ever done!!
I don't know what all our day entails but just getting hugs from these little ones has been enough for me :)
Feliz dia de Madres!!! Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!! So glad you got to snuggle and love on your girls and enjoy your day. You are a wonderful mama and and a wonderful example to other moms.
    Love you sis

    ReplyDelete