Friday, January 15, 2010

Wahoo!!!!

I think the baby room is complete. We still have some decorations to hang up but that is not a big deal. We officially have everything ready for the little girl to arrive. You have got to check out the amazing job Preston did on making the dresser!!


After we got it set up in the room we immediately unloaded our totes and stocked her drawers with all her adorable onsies, bibs, outfits and shoes. Sweet relief, we are ready before she came!!





Preston, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work on making the furniture for our baby girl (and me). You make me so proud with everything you do. Thanks for all the hours you spent on the roof working away and all the hours of lost sleep just thinking about your projects. I LOVE our nursery and I can't wait to add our little missing piece in it. I will always cherish the nursery that you made with love. What an amazing husband and father you already are!! I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Great job, Preston! What a gift I'm sure she'll always cherish!

    ReplyDelete