Saturday, May 8, 2010

3 Months Old!!

Wow! How in the world did 3 months fly by?
I was just working on Callie's baby book the other day and I was remembering the hospital and the excitement of finally having our little girl. Now, I am looking at this beautiful little lady with a huge smile on her face. We are SO thankful for the 3 months we have had with her. She has blessed our lives beyond words.



We love to continue to watch her grow and change daily. We love to watch her smile, listen to her squeal and see her begin to reach for her toys. She is holding her head up well and progressing on tummy time. She took her first trip to Springfield and loved every minute of it. We are so thankful for Callie and we are excited to see what month 4 has ahead for us!!

P.S. Since I was in the U.S during her 2 month birthday, I didn't have time to do a post. I have posted that picture but it is under April 8th. It is crazy to see the difference!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing to see the difference from 2 months to 3! She's as beautiful as ever, of course. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete