Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mobile

Uncle Bob bought Callie her mobile. She LOVES to watch it. From the best I can tell, her favorite animal is the lion. There are times when I watch her eyes follow the lion only. Plus it seems to be the one she is looking at when she squeals.

We are posting this video because Uncle Bob is going to graduate from basic training this Friday. He will again have access to internet and be able to see how much Callie has grown!!
This video is one minute long. The fun squeals happen at the end...of course. The first part of the video is kind of slow but stick with it!!


Which is your favorite animal from the mobile? Lion, whale, alligator or polar bear?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite animal is the lion also - mainly (no pun intended) because it is Callie's favorite. Well actually it may be because I was born in July and the lion is my zodiac sign - not that I care about that :) Callie is just a delight what ever she is doing!!!
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete