Callie has already been testing out the water of the pool. She has done really well in it. We have started to put her on her stomach and she kicks her legs like a frog. We will get that video up soon. Right now, here is her first time in the pool. I am sure there are MANY more summer days in the pool to come!
Too cute that little bathing beauty. Brings tears to my eyes seeing her do things and I am not there in person to experience it. Can't wait to see the next video. Love ya 3, MOM-MIMI
Too cute that little bathing beauty. Brings tears to my eyes seeing her do things and I am not there in person to experience it. Can't wait to see the next video.
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI
So cute! All of these firsts, they mean so much. Keep us posted on all she does! :)
ReplyDelete