Callie is still doing great. She has one of the sweetest spirits I have ever seen in a baby. She has been so easy going through all the craziness. Even when we have crummy days and it feels like our world is crashing down, we can look at her and she will give us her beautiful sweet smile. I am definitely wishing I could go back to the days of being a baby and being oblivious to the bad things in the world. I continue to pray she keeps this same sweet spirit and uses it for the Lord. She already is a light to many, I pray she would keep that up for a lifetime.
In 5 months our sweet baby girl........
*has tried and likes: rice cereal, apple, banana, chayote, pear, peaches and carrot. She is not a huge fan of sweet potato :( Hopefully she will someday!
*she is all smiles and giggles. She does have her stonewall faces from time to time but she likes to smile.
*she loves people and doesn't mind that her house is in a constant state of invasion. I actually thinks she likes it :)
*is getting really quick at grabbing things around her even things she is not suppose to. If it is left in arms reach....she will get it.
*she is slowly growing. She has finally reached 13lbs, probably closer to 14lbs and she is starting to wear some of her 3-6 month clothes.
*she still loves her sleep time and nap time
Overall, we have shared 5 months of joy with this little angel. We love watching her grow and change.
Thanks for all your love and support! We miss you all. Here is some video from her 5 month old photo shoot. Enjoy!




Adorable! Can't believe she is already 5 months!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the picture of her standing on the couch! I just want to squeeze her!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
What a doll!!!! She looks like she has grown quite a bit since I was there in June. Can't wait to play with her again - we are going to have fun!!!! Where is the pic of her grunting?
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM/MIMI
Oh wow, she is so cute and getting so big! Miss all of you so much. Love you!
ReplyDeleteShe has such a great personality. Imagine that with the two of you as parents. ;) Love the updates. Hope things are getting calmer for you all. Love you guys and miss you so much!
ReplyDelete