Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Goings Fam

While we were home we took advantage of the whole fam being together and we even got a family portrait!!!
The Goings Family

Nanny with her grand babies

Betty G with her boys

Our little family (sweet little smile Callie)

And of course....the cousins!!!
Emerson, Elliott and baby Callie

Pretty good pictures for an 10 month, 2 and 5 year old!!!

I love being a part of this precious family. We keep growing in numbers and in love. I cherish each of their relationships and I am thankful Callie has them to call family and grow to love one day for herself. We cherish each second we have with them and when we are a part we pray for them and anticipate the day we are together again!
Love you and can't wait to see you all again soon!!
P.S Riding in the 15 passenger van was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great memories.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the entire family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures ended up being pretty good, despite Emerson's desire to spend the evening stressing me out. :) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete