I have been loving Callie's new p.j's. I think it is because she is walking around now and she just looks SO cute in her p.j's. I can't help but to take pictures of her in them.
PJ's are the best. There is something about them in their PJ's that just speaks to me of calm and fun simple times. Times before the stress of keeping a clean house, paying bills, cooking dinner, etc. I think maybe we should all put our jammies on and just play! We get 5 short years of just play, gotta take advantage of it! :)
PJ's are the best. There is something about them in their PJ's that just speaks to me of calm and fun simple times. Times before the stress of keeping a clean house, paying bills, cooking dinner, etc. I think maybe we should all put our jammies on and just play! We get 5 short years of just play, gotta take advantage of it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love seeing her in them. Kids in their jams are the best! Love you!
ReplyDelete