Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Pics

Monday Callie pictures are back!!!
Sorry I missed a few weeks. I guess I took and break and then I purely forgot last week. I was kindly reminded by my mother ;) Since I missed a few weeks you are going to get a sequence of 5 pictures today!!

This weekend we attended a baby shower. Our 11 month old of course got restless. So, she and Daddy went for a little stroll around the neighborhood. It was precious because when she came around the corner and saw me, she had the biggest smile on her face, she was waving and walking as fast as she could. It was so precious I had to capture it on camera. I do know that will forever be imprinted on my mind and heart!




1 comment:

  1. She always looks so much bigger in her pictures....weird....You are definitely her mostest,bestest,favoritest person in the entire world....cherish that because it probably won't last forever ;) or at least she will pretend that you are not :0
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete