Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby

I already posted this post and now it has disappeared into thin air!!! I guess I will post it again. Sorry if it is a repeat to you.

Baby has been going everywhere with us lately.

She went out to breakfast with us for Mothers Day


Baby went to church on Sunday


Callie pushes baby around on her chair.


Baby even has to join us for dinner.

Callie even takes the time to feed baby

Here she is eating strawberry

It is SO much fun to watch her grow, learn and develop.


*I liked my first post better, wherever it went :(

1 comment:

  1. cute pics....quite the little mommy....good because she is going to have the real thing in the not to far future ;) I think that MIMI needs to get the baby a stoller...yup that is what I think.....chairs don't stroll real well.
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMIx2

    ReplyDelete