Next Sunday I will reach the half way mark. CRAZY!
I can't imagine life with this little baby, but we are getting excited. I think we are 90% sure on NOT finding out the gender of the baby. It is fun and I like the idea of the "surprise theme baby".
*My belly is growing quite rapidly
*I am switching up my diet to hopefully help with some stomach issues (which is getting much better)
*I am still scared to tell Callie or talk about it around her (like she really understands)
*I keep praying for God to use this little one for His glory.
*I pray Callie and the new little one will be great buds and impact the Kingdom for the good!!
*We have settled on both a girl and boy name (of course we are not telling).
*Just thankful for each and everyday I have with Preston, Callie and the little one rumbling around inside of me. I am beyond blessed!!!
You're too cute! Wow, can't believe it's already almost the half-way mark. We're so excited for you guys! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for you guys...not many surprises in life...this is going to be fun...I have plenty of boy clothes and can borrow some as well!!!
ReplyDeleteYou sure look cute!!
Love ya 4,
MOM-MIMIx2
I am so very happy for you are your expanding family! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I just wish I would have gotten to know you better when we were younger. You (and your family) are amazing and mean the world to me. Ken told me the other day that he loves and respects your family (mom, dad, troy, p and callie). I love you and I thank God for you guys!
ReplyDelete