Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dia del Niños

Dia del Niños means....Kid's Day, in Spanish. It is a day celebrated here in Mexico, like we would celebrate Mother and Father's Day. It is a day to treat your kids to all kinds of fun!!! (like we don't everyday). By hey, I think it is super fun for the kiddos.

What did Callie do?
First, she went to the pool. She got a new floaty toy and this was it's first outing to the pool. Insert lots of squealing while you look at these pictures.




As P pushed her around the pool it was like a princess riding around in her carriage. So prim and proper.


Then, we took Callie to a local mall where we saw advertised there was going to be a free play of the Flintstones. We thought that would be something fun for her and free for us!
Since we have moved into our new house we have been trying to get together with our next door neighbors (who has a 15 month old little boy)(how cool is that?!) Well, we went to the "show" together. We arrived to find the entire city of P.V had decided to bring their kids to this show. It was beyond crowded. We tried to find a spot BUT our 15 and 14 month old were more interested in the action/crowd and we could tell they could care less where they were. So, we decided to skip the show and go grab a bite to eat. After eating we let the munchkins run around the mall.

I tried to get pictures of those two crazies chasing and laughing with each other but who am I kidding.....it is a 15 and 14 month old we are talking about which = No good pictures.

We had a great time with our neighbors and I am sure you will be hearing more about them and their little boy, Luis.



Happy Dia del Niños sweet little Callie and to all the other sweet niños out there!!! Hope you enjoyed your day. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love,love,love the last pic....I need one of those. Her outfit looks really cute on her as well!
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMIx2

    ReplyDelete