Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Egg Hunt, Gifts and More

Friday night we got out the mattresses and watched Charlie Brown's Easter Beagle together. Then on Saturday night we watched Veggie Tales, Night before Easter. She of course, had a great time watching those!



Of course, Nanny G and Mimi sent Easter gifts. Callie got some Easter candy and books!
Thank you Grandmas for your thoughtfulness. Callie is enjoying her books already and she is eating the candy little by little.
Here is the munchkin opening up her gifts.







After nap Callie had her first Easter egg hunt. I didn't think she would care or have a clue what was going on. But check out the video to see how she did. It is 7 minutes long so don't feel bad not watching this ;) The short version is a few pictures below!!







Momma and Callie

Daddy with Callie


I might always look prim and proper but I am also a mess at times...... :)


LOVE you all.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lovely family! The dress is too cute. :)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watched the video over and over!!! I love her in her Easter dress, especially rolling on the ground, that's my girl....obtw....her mother would NEVER have done that ;)
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMIx2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrighty then, it worked under anonymous lets try what I did under myself ;)

    ReplyDelete