Little baby Callie is already 14 months old!!!!!
Callie is definitely hard to keep up with! She has a mind of her own and she wants to learn and explore this entire universe. When I think I don't have any more energy she pushes me further and even tries to push my buttons :) I love her adventure and her spirit to see the world. She still is a very sweet girl who loves her teddy bears and loves to give kisses. She loves being around other kids and dogs. She would much rather be outside than inside. She is loving our new patio, where she can come in and out as she pleases. We have almost got her trained on closing the door behind her ;)She still jibber jabbers and sounds like she is speaking Chinese. She has already been sitting at least once a day on her potty chair and she has a growing love for her books.
As much energy as she drains from us we are filled with a love that is beyond words. She constantly makes us laugh, smile and appreciate the gift of life even more.

Here are some more pictures leading up to the "real" picture!!!
She was squealing at the bears even before we set her down!




The sad/stare pose

And we leave you with a sweet smile from our baby girl
Today is not only Callie's 14 month b-day. It is also the 34th wedding anniversary of my parents, aka Mimi and Popsie. We are excited for them and we hope they enjoy their weekend together and many more years of love, joy and happiness. We are sure thankful for them and the love they show us and each other. Congrats you two love birds!!!!
What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't check this until today...been a really busy weekend. Cute pics....I believe that she favors Jo-Jo ;) Can't wait to come down to see you all again.
ReplyDeleteLove ya 4,
MOM-MIMIx2
Adorable! What a big girl she is becoming! Love you, Stephanie
ReplyDeleteAgain, I have the most amazing and beautiful niece in the world!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUncle Bob