Thursday, April 7, 2011

We are moved!!!

We are finally getting "settled" in our new house. So far we are loving the smaller space and Callie is adjusting well. It has been a process but we are doing well.

We couldn't have done it without Nancy!!! She was our lifesaver FOR SURE!!! What an amazing woman and friend she is to us. She was Preston's right hand woman for all the heavy lifting that I couldn't do. She was a great friend to have long chats and laughs with. She has already helped us make this house a home. Our first few days in this home were filled with laughter and love!!

Here are some pics of Callie before church on Sunday.She is sporting a new outfit from Nanny G.

Running to get the camera

here she is watching something on Nancy's phone

Smile...I mean, have a serious face for the camera.

Love you Nancy!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! And I am glad that you got the new baby a countdown going....I was beginning to feel sorry for him/her, he/she, boy/girl...hehehehe.
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMIx2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new house some day! I'm digging the yellow furniture!!!
    Callie is so beautiful!! Just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete