Tuesday, March 29, 2011

As we are moving stuff out, it has created lots of dancing space for our family evenings together!!
I tried to capture some of the moments the other night. It is not the greatest video quality but I thought you would like to see.












Clear some space from your schedule and living room and have a dance party!!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Callie has some better dance moves when she has her tutu on. :)
    Love ya 4,
    MOM-MIMIx2

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a dancer for sure. I love the giggles when her Daddy was dancing with her.

    I can't believe how empty the house looks. I know you are going to love your new place, but what fun memories (mostly right?) memories you will have of this house.

    Hoping life slows down and gets a little easier over this next month for you.

    Love You!

    ReplyDelete