Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Cousins

While we were home Callie had a BIG time with her two cousins. She absolutely loves them!!! I think she feels like a big shot when she is around them. And they are so good to love on her and make her feel apart of the family. It breaks my heart because I always wish they had more time together. But, I know the distance will not keep them from being close. Are you kidding....they are Goings, they love having fun together.

Here are the 3 sitting at their kid's table at Nanny G's house
Callie really felt like a big shot!

Also in Goings News, Callie will be having another cousin!!!!! Jonathan and Andrea are having their first kid mid-July. So, next time we are home, Callie will have 3 cousins to play with!!
Speaking of having fun together. Us Goings brothers/sister-in-laws had some great game playing nights. We had tons of laughs and some great memories. I will never forget the Andy's run in the 15 passenger van, no kids and Steph with no socks!!!! Love you guys OH SO much!!!!

Congrats Jonathan and Andrea!!! We are SOOOOO excited for you two and for our future nephew.

1 comment:

  1. The saying is that distance makes the heart grow fonder. I am sure this will always be true of the Goings Cousins!

    We love you guys and can't wait until we can get together again!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete