Right before we came home to GIC we found out that baby Goings #2 was cooking in the oven. We could not have been more shocked and somewhat overwhelmed. While home for GIC we were able to share the news with our families and some close friends. Yes, there were times at home that I avoided questions, changed the subject and yes even fudged the truth. I personally don't like sharing about my pregnancy until the first trimester has pasted. (yes, I am a worry wart and somewhat a pessimist!!) So, it was hard for me to even tell people at GIC and be excited. 1. there were a million emotions flying everywhere and 2. I just wanted to go back to the Dr. and make sure everything was still ok. So, if I didn't seem excited, I am getting better now. I am past the shock and now officially past the first trimester.
We went to the Dr. last week and everything looks great. I am about 13 weeks along and the baby is suppose to be due September 25!!! (which seems right around the corner).
Here is the little chipmunk at 12 weeks

Here is the momma at 12 weeks

How am I feeling? That would be a complex question right now. With moving, chasing a toddler and thinking "how in the world can I add another munchkin to my life?" I am doing great. I am a little nauseous but still gaining the weight I should be. Nothing too bad...thank you Lord.
So there you have it....the Goings family just keeps growing in love and numbers. I love a song by Jack Johnson that says....."you've got to be careful when you've got good lovin' because the angels will just keep on multiplying." Oh SO true!!!! Can't wait to meet my next little angel :)
in one word:AWESOME.....couldn't happen to a better family....you are right God knows best!!! Don't ever doubt his timing!
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMIx2
Oficialmente puedo felicitarlos publicamente amigos!! Es otra gran bendicion para unos excelentes padres. Dios es grande,
ReplyDeleteLos quiero muuchisimo y cuentan con toda la familia Matus Soto
Ah y mi mama al ver el ultrasonido dice que parece que es un nino jeje,
FELICIDADES!!
No matter what we plan, HIS plan is always better. You will love nothing more than watching the love of siblings. Yes, the fights between siblings can be a little tiresome, but watching them hug each other good night and say "I love you" will make those moments void. We are so happy for you, and can't wait to meet our new niece or nephew. Love You All!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you three! I have been in your shoes girl, mine were 16 months apart. At times I felt completely overwhelmed; looking back now I can see it was thru those times that the Lord was drawing me close to Him. Love you all and are praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThis is so great!!! :) So excited and happy for you guys. Keeping you all in my prayers
ReplyDelete