
My Grandma's!!!!!
Callie is very blessed to have 2 grandmothers who love her beyond words. They each follow the blog daily, they Skype with her weekly and call and ask about her throughout the week. They are always thinking about her, their offices are covered with Callie pictures and they are always ready to receive new pictures. I have been behind on the blog and I know those two sweet ladies are waiting patiently for new pictures of their grand baby!! So, I figured this picture could be a shout out to Nanny G and Mimi. Thanks for being such wonderful women for Callie to love. I know she will someday be honored to have such loving and godly grandmothers.
**Plus the fact that you both spoil her!!!! ;) Love you both SO much and we can't wait for our next hugs and kisses!!!
**Plus the fact that you both spoil her!!!! ;) Love you both SO much and we can't wait for our next hugs and kisses!!!
Already have this saved on my computer at work. I love this little one sooooooooooooooo much!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya 4,
MOM-MIMI x2