Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Today is a special day for me. If you follow our other blog you might have already seen this.

But, today we officially have 1 1/2 kids!! Our new little addition is 20 weeks old. The half way point!!!!!!!! Wahoo.
Today Callie also turned 15 months old. What a great Mothers Day gift. A healthy, sweet 15 month old baby girl and a baby banana who should arrive here in 20 weeks!!
*I say banana because that is about the length of the baby now.

Here's to halfway through this pregnancy. In pregnancy news, I am yes, already busting out the maternity clothes. This should be a long 20 weeks wearing the same 10 outfits :) haha. Some clothes still fit and my tops still fit but I had to bust out some of the pants already! Plus my healthy diet is out the window since Preston is spoiling me this weekend!!! But, I am enjoying every second of my special weekend.
I am getting ready to sit down to a delicious chicken cordon bleu dinner with cheesecake for dessert. Happy Mothers Day to me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog and for hopping with us at Sketch Support. Sounds like a busy day for you and I hope you found some time to scrap. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete