Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Little Momma
Callie has really been mimicking her Momma. She loves to do what I do, especially with baby Addison. She loves to pick up her baby (we think she has named her baby, Ming) and do what I am doing with baby Addison. The other day I was sitting with Addison and Callie wanted to read a book. She went and got baby Ming and put it on her chest like I was holding Addison. These pictures are just precious to me. It has been a great reminder for me to watch my every action. More than ever I must watch my every move and the words I speak from my mouth. Because those two little eyes and ears are watching and listening to my every move/word!!!

There are times I can't put baby Addison in her swing because Momma Callie is rocking baby Ming and Elmo in the swing :) Life is precious right now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She really has grown much more interested in the baby since Addison has been born. Very smart little one!! Watch your P's and Q's for sure ;)
ReplyDeleteLove ya 4,
MOM-MIMIx2