Saturday, October 15, 2011

Talkin' to Mimi

These videos are for Mimi. Callie and Mimi have been talking to each other on the telephone and I wanted to show my mom what Callie looks like while they are talking. Putting them on a blog post was the easiest way to share them with my mom. Feel free to watch them but seriously don't feel obligated :)

To Mimi: thanks for taking the time to talk to Callie. She loves it and feels like such a big girl. Thanks for your love and patience with her. You are the best!!

Where are you Mimi....attempt #1


Hello Mimi!!!


Mimi called the other day while Callie was finishing up her dinner.

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness!!! PRICELESS!!! I absolutely love those videos!!! Thank you for capturing those phone calls Courtney!!! It broke my heart that I didn't get the phone answered on the first video.
    Love you 4,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete