I went in one day to wake her up from her nap and this was how I found her!
A few days after we moved Callie and let her adjust to the new bed, we moved our little baby out of our bedroom into her crib. It was a bittersweet day. I was glad to have my room and hallway back but sad to see my babies growing up! I am proud of them both, they have both made the change flawlessly. With the exception of mobile jealousy. In the crib we have set up Addison's mobile. Callie had a tendency to cry and want to be up in the bed, to see the mobile. She has gotten much better though. We let her lay in the crib, watch the mobile and we told her she did this when she was a little baby. She said, "oh" and now it hasn't been as much of an issue. Her bedroom has a new Dora nightlight so she is pretty content :) She asks every nap time to turn on the Dora light. Everyday, I tell her the same thing...."we have to wait until tonight when it is dark." Too funny!
Here is a video of Addison watching her mobile. Don't mind the background noise. We have come accustomed to crying children. If one is not crying, the other feels the need to make some noise. Welcome to our world!!
and a clip of Callie saying "cheese", "I want down", "cheese" and Addison crying :)
Lovin' life with our girlies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment