Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good Buddies

My best friend Tammi and her son Cooper came to visit this last week. It was a GREAT time. Of course Tam and I had an amazing time (we always do!!). But I was interested to see how our two little tots would do. And.....they did great!! I think they had a great time together and are now good buddies!!

We hung at the house, the pool, the beach, went out to eat, played at the park, had nightly dance parties and much more!!!
I will be posting pictures throughout the week. But for today, here are some pictures of the two buddies.
reading books (and jumping on the bed ;)
coloring on a box
playing in the sand
watching a movie
more to come.....

1 comment:

  1. We had such a wonderful time and I'm so glad the these kiddos got a long so well.
    Can't wait for more together time soon!
    Love you kids!!

    ReplyDelete