Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And the winner is.....

After reading over the predictions we have found the winner of guessing when Callie would be born and what she would be like. Drum roll please..........

Betsy!!!!!


Betsy guessed her hair, eyes and length correct. Betsy, when we come home in April we will bring you your prize. Trust me, you will love it! Even though she wasn't born on your anniversary you still won the contest!!! Congrats.

Runner up: Nanny G
Betty G was SO close on several things. She was only 10 oz off on the weight, 1 day off on the birth day, 1/2 inch off on the length and she had the eyes correct. Since she was so close on 4 things we are naming her the runner up and she too will receive an awesome prize!
Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun to see the guesses. I will get on here soon with some new pictures, I know that is what you really want to see!!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!!! Wow, I would have never guessed I would win! I'm most looking forward to seeing sweet Callie (oh, and mom and dad) in April, but prizes are good, too ;)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete