Saturday, February 27, 2010

Family Time!!!

The night we came home from the hospital my family arrived to help us out and meet Miss Callie. What a HUGE blessing it was to have them here. My parents came and so did my brother. Preston and I put them to work. My mom did all the cooking, cleaning and laundry. My brother kept our pool clean and helped wash dishes. My dad did all kinds of projects around the house and also washed dishes. It was a huge help and allowed P and I to focus on Callie and learning to be parents and heal from surgery.

Not only were they are huge help but we also had a great time with them. We were able to go out to eat a few times and we played lots of cards and just hung out. Callie loved her time with them as well. Here are some pictures with her and her sweet family.

Callie with her Popsie

Callie in her Grandpa loves me onsie

Her first anvil from Popsie

Callie with her Popsie and Mimi

Callie and Mimi time

This is a great picture of Mimi and Callie

Uncle Bob time

Callie in her My Uncle is the best onsie


What a precious time we had together as a family. It was so hard to say good-bye to them. My brother is soon leaving for Navy boot camp so we don't know when we will all be together again. But, I do know this, we cherish every second we have with each other and we always look forward to the next time together. I am so thankful for my family who loves Preston and I both dearly. I am sure Miss Callie will NEVER lack love from these 3. She has already felt it I am sure.
I love you Dad, Mom and Bob. You are the best family and I thank God for you everyday!

3 comments:

  1. Court,Preston and sweet baby Callie,
    Thank you for letting us come down to share this experience. When people ask me how it was - I tell them that really there are no words to describe how great it was to come there. I thank our LORD for the ability to be able to come to help you and the means to be able to come down to PV. You are a sweet family and you all are such a blessing to everyone. I look forward to seeing you all in April and we can have some REAL laughs then!!!
    Love ya 3
    MOM - MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing. So glad you all were able to share that time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful you had that special time with your mom, dad, and brother. The pictures and comments just ooze with love! So very special! And Miss Callie looks so tiny in her Popsie's hands!
    Can't wait to meet the little lady in April!

    ReplyDelete