Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Baby

This baby has been such an adventure that we were starting to wonder if she was going to have another surprise up her sleeve and be born in January instead of her due dates in February. But she did decide to follow one thing....having a February birthday. So, now it is safe to say she will have Amethyst as her birth stone. I think she will be very pleased with this stone. It will make for some great jewelry in the future. (Alicia, you can pass that subtle hint on to Sawyer)Also, since it is now February I can show you another exciting thing.
I love my sister-in-law Stephanie so much! She is such an amazing mother, wife and friend. I love any second I have with her. In all of her "free time" she is an amazing scraper. She made this beautiful calendar for us to write down "those big moments and firsts" of the baby. You don't always have time to run to the baby book and write down a first and our memories can only hold so much. This calendar will be a great and easy way to jot down a note and write about the whole story later when we have more time. I am super excited about it. She left the calendar blank so we could wait and see when she was born because we didn't know if she would actually come in Feb. But, since she is, I have been able to fill in my calendar.





Now, just waiting to circle and mark a day that says.....Birth day!!! Oh, and of course add pictures of our little baby girl.

Thanks again Steph for the amazing gift. You are seriously the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment