I am trying to pick out my favorite picture of Callie's 4 month old pictures. Preston and I have narrowed it down to 3. Now it is your turn.....let us know which is your favorite.
#1. #2. #3 Can you believe our sweet baby was born 4 months ago!!!! Her shirt says 100% Me, No sugar added. That is the truth, she is naturally super sweet. We love her SO much.
I am going with #3. I love it when a girl has such a great sense of humor that she is not afraid to laugh out loud!!! I think she even has both of the bears smiling too. Love ya 3, MOM-MIMI
I was torn. I was going to say #1 but then the more I looked at them I love the thought of the sounds she was making in #3. What a sweet baby!! Love you guys!
I vote for #1. She has a sort of "I'm the coolest & cutest and I know it" look about her. :)
ReplyDeleteLove #3! Love that sweet smile!
ReplyDeleteI'm voting for #3...she is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI am going with #3. I love it when a girl has such a great sense of humor that she is not afraid to laugh out loud!!! I think she even has both of the bears smiling too.
ReplyDeleteLove ya 3,
MOM-MIMI
I was torn. I was going to say #1 but then the more I looked at them I love the thought of the sounds she was making in #3. What a sweet baby!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
#3 is by far the cutest. However, it makes her look just a little two big. She is changing so much. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm in favor of #3. My niece is so CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteBob