Friday, June 4, 2010

Like Popsie like Callie

So the other day I hear this noise on the baby monitor......click play and turn up your volume. There is no picture to watch since there was no light in the room. What is that sound?

It was Callie scratching her sheets!!!! My Dad has scratched his nails on sheets since he was a little boy. I guess Callie is following in her Popsie's footsteps and comforting herself to sleep by scratching her sheets. She now does it at every nap and bedtime.

The second video is Callie trying to get comfortable for an afternoon nap....notice the scratching begins as she is getting comfortable. Too funny!!!

2 comments:

  1. Popsie and I just talked about Callie scratching her sheets today. He will really love this video I am sure. That is so funny how she kicks herself over so quickly - obviously knows what she wants!!!!
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. Isn't it funny the things that are passed down from one generation to another? All of the little things that just happen because of "who" we are. That is so cute! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete