Thursday, June 24, 2010

Loving the attention

Callie has lots of friends around the house right now. There are 7 interns who pass through our house daily and we just got finished hosting a team of 4 students. She loves all the extra attention and at times likes to show off just how cute she is :)

Cool Callie with Shauna



again with Shauna

Here is Callie with Sarah (she babysat Callie during the wedding)

With Gracie (who babysat as well during the wedding)
That is Jacob being silly behind her!
There are still 2 more teams to pass through the house in July. Not to mention how much she gets passed around when we are out at the park. Callie has been a hit with all the mom's and I have really been able to build relationships with them thanks to Callie and her super sweet spirit! We are praising the Lord for such a sweet and easy going baby. We love her SO much.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading how Callie is helping you in relationships with Moms. AWESOME! KEEP IT UP!!! I met with 3 friends this past week and took Sawyer along. He played with their kids while we got to talk. Only 10mos and can already entertain alone. I feel like he is my little partner in relationship building and I know it will only get better as he gets older. My prayer for you and Callie as well!! Babies take up time, BUT they are A KEY in ministry for sure! They do fit in! LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete