Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eating Time

Yesterday we took Callie to the Dr. and we found out she was a little too small for her age. He now wants to add solid foods into her diet. Her Daddy was excited, Momma, not so much. It is sad to see my baby growing up right before my eyes. These pictures and videos will blow you away. I can't believe we already had to put her in a high chair and start this adventure. My plan was start the food in August...God had another. So, today was a big day in the Going's household! Rice cereal and banana!!
Can you agree our baby should NOT be ready for her highchair!!!?

Yum, rice cereal
Nice tongue shot

Callie did a great job with her rice cereal. She seems to be very interested in the concept although she has no clue what that concept is :) She did eat it though. If you have time you can watch these videos.








In the afternoon we tried banana. She did well with it also. She still just doesn't know what to think. Both times she was getting tired and ready for her nap. We are proud of her.



For 2 more days we will be feeding her rice cereal and banana along with her regular milk feedings. Oh Callie girl, you better get growing (but stay little for momma).

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was there to help feed her - boo hoo. I think she did real well with eating. I think she is very advanced and I believe she was trying to get the spoon from you to feed herself :).
    Love ya 3,
    MOM-MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did an amazing job. I really can't believe it is time for this. She shouldn't be growing up so fast.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete